- As low as $445/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited number of onsite parking spaces
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath, single-family Singleton Beach home will be an island getaway that you won't want to leave! This well-equipped home features a private pool, designer decor, and state-of-the-art appliances, as well as double garages and a wide driveway.
The first-floor pool level features a comfortable sitting room decorated with a tropical motif. **Fireplace is not for guest use.**
There is also a full bath with a standing shower. Sliding glass doors take you out to the backyard and pool area, which includes an outdoor shower. There is also a private bedroom on this level with a double-size bed.
On the 2nd floor is the main living area with a fireplace, plenty of seating for the entire family and a kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The formal dining room has seating for 8, with additional seating in the kitchen at the breakfast bar. On the same level, you will also find the full washer and dryer, as well as the king primary suite. The suite includes a TV and private bath with a double sink and walk-in shower.
On the 3rd floor, you will find the other 3 bedrooms including another primary king suite. This room has a private balcony and private bath with both a soaking tub and a standing shower. There is also a queen bedroom and a bedroom with 2 doubles. Both bedrooms have their own private bath and TV.
The Crabline beach shuttle is available Memorial Day-Labor Day.
A non-returnable fee of $225.00 per pet plus tax is required if you are bringing a pet. Max is 2 dogs; 75 pounds per dog.
Why stay in a hotel when you can appreciate the comfort, convenience and safety of a private home! Crabline 49 is the ideal Hilton Head for your stay with Sunset Units in Singleton Beach.
**Fireplace is not for guest use.**
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking your prefect Hilton Head vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family choose dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Sunset Rentals
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles