- As low as $420/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3286 sq ft (305 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3286 square feet
Yard Arm 2
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Relaxation awaits! Appreciate staying at this freshly-constructed home overlooking the 7th fairway of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, just a short walk or bicycle ride from the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island. Palmetto Dunes is a gated mid-island community just three and a half miles from dining, shopping, and marina activities at Shelter Cove. You’ll have direct access to three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, pickleball courts, an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing, and miles of cycling and walking trails.
Wind down in the roomy living room and watch your favorite shows and movies on the TV. Feel complimentary to lounge in one of the bedrooms and view them as well since the home features three in total. Your group's chef will adore the beautiful kitchen and its plethora of amenities. Prepare anything from a modest snack to a feast everybody won't soon forget and indulge in the dining area together. Better yet, take the food to the patio and dine alfresco while taking in the breezy air and having front-row seats for the close by golf course. After your food settles, cool down in your own private pool before coming inside to rinse off in one of the home's many showers. As the evening comes to a close, rest in one of the many available bedrooms and blissfully fall asleep.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026596
City/town permit number: 26596
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Modern home on 7th fairway with private pool & porch - near shopping & beaches has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.8 miles