- As low as $243/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1998 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1998 square feet
Queens Grant 750
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Have the time of a lifetime with family and friends staying in this striking family friendly condo in the Palmetto Dunes Planation. With 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, there is more than enough room to kickback and relax! This condo has impressive features that will ensure a amazing time, like stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, flat screen TV's in every bedroom, and a private grille out on the patio ideal for cooking delicious meals for a BBQ.
The Queens Grant Complex is conveniently located near spectacular attractions such as tennis courts, golf courses, eateries and more! Not to mention, this condo is just about a mile away from the beach, spend the day soaking up the sun and calming in the Atlantic Ocean, or exploring The Shelter Cove Towne Centre, just 1.3 miles away from your condo where there's multiple delicious eateries, stores, and parks. Book this unit today!
Things to know:
Free Wireless internet
Washer and dryer
Shared Tennis Courts
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25704
City/town permit number: 025704
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To get the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your group select vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Golf-course-front condo with deck & 2 pools - walk to the beach/tennis! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles