- As low as $261/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This charming Captains Cove unit is the ideal will be the top of your list for your next stay!
A short flight of stairs leads to a shady front porch, ideal resting place after your walk home from the beach. Enter into a huge, bright, open floor plan living and dining. The living room has a sizable sectional couch, flat screen tv, and is open to the comfortable sunroom overlooking the lagoon. The dining room seats six and has a enormous passthrough window into the kitchen. The huge kitchen is refreshed with stainless appliances, granite countertop and a sliding glass door to the front porch. The breakfast table seats six.
There are two bedrooms on the main level. The first is the main bedroom with a king bed, tv, lagoon vistas and a large private bath with a walk in shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed with a tv, slider to the front porch and shares the hall bathroom. The spiral staircase leads you to a queen bedroom and a bedroom with two double beds. Both bedrooms have a tv and share the hall bathroom.
As you walk out the back door through the sunroom you are greeted with humongous lagoon vistas. the back deck has plenty of seating for your evenings at home! There is a dock for fishing and a nice size yard to play. The beach is just across the street. You'll have access to the ocean front pool only steps from your door!
Appreciate 2 Hours Tennis or Pickleball per day at Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center!
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 497 Captains Cove is a lovely property located close to the beach on HHI. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles