- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySound Villas 1458
Our calendar is renovated in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
It's hard to top this polished and cavernous island villa offering remarkable vistas of the Calibogue Sound in Sea Pines. Adore preparing in the chef-inspired kitchen, eating together in the generous dining room with seating for ten, and then inviting in one of the two appealing living spaces, both of which offer water vistas. This complex offers complimentary tennis at the South Beach Racquet Club, plus a enormous, seasonal pool.
What's close by:
This holiday rental is just steps from the beach and South Beach Marina for shopping, dining, and water activities. Sea Pines is a sprawling resort that includes the Harbour Town Links, home of the RBC Heritage golf tournament. You're also near Hilton Head's iconic lighthouse plus additional resort activities that include trail rides at Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach, kayak units, and sunset cruises.
Things to know:
The family dogs are welcome to join you here
One Couch Bed included
Central air conditioning
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
This rental is located on floor 1.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to dogs and cats. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking Notes: Complex parking
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guide books with special offers for property management companies, dining and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer incredible rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of property management companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it is beachfront homes with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an perfect getaway to suit their Hilton Head gang, from tranquil condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to manage advertising and marketing, house cleaning and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be delighted to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
How to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you book "Dog-friendly condo w/ water views - walk to the South Beach Marina", read through our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer family vacations..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Sometimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the price for your selected stay. It may be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each party knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Typically, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each party's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with outside lounge? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds can be controlled. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
After the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Apart from having exceptional properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your easiest potential for a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Be respectful of the local community. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a bit. Even when you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental should be in good shape. Sinks filled with dishes, surplus beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental websites permit travellers to give comments. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Does everybody want to go back? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.