- As low as $189/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 3204
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With walk-out access to the beach and many community activities, this Island Club villa makes for a great hideaway. A tanning shelf and sizable lap pool are on-site, and inside the rental is a patio overlooking the ocean that makes an ideal gathering spot.
When you stay here, sounds of the Atlantic Ocean and vistas of subtropical vegetation greet you each day, but you're just a short drive out to one of the main streets of Hilton Head Island where you can browse numerous stores and eateries. Manicured walkways allow simple access to the beach as well as to the community's tennis courts and pools. Nine tennis courts, a shared hot tub, numerous pools, a exercise center, and fishing lagoon are available when you stay at Island Club.
In the villa, there is ample seating in the living space and a pull-out sleeper. In the primary bedroom, there is a king bed and a private bathroom. The second bedroom has two double beds with access to the full bathroom in the hallway. Both bedrooms and the living space have a flatscreen TV, and all areas have access to complimentary WiFi. Take care of any laundry you have with the private washer/dryer.
This villa is a year-round destination thanks to the Hilton Head climate and numerous cultural events, so book this rental today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 021660
City/town permit number: 21660
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the bestrental:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Charming Villa with Ocean Views, Pool, & Hot Tub - Walk to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles