- As low as $212/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
HILTON HEAD ISLAND RENTAL. This great Hilton Head villa is located near the Centrecourt community pool.
5 steps lead to the entry where you will find refreshed floor throughout the kitchen, dining, and living rooms. The kitchen has been updated with granite throughout, as well as 2 bar stools, and a stackable washer and dryer. The dining room seats 6 and leads directly to a living area with comfortable seating, and a TV with cable and Roku. Off of the living room is a very serene deck overlooking a lagoon.
Each bedroom has 2 queen beds, TVs with cable and Roku, and private baths. This is a marvelous choice for your next Island Getaway.
**Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book yourrental home:
- Start by having your family commit to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. 7825 Cente Court is a lovely villa with lagoon views in Palmetto Dunes. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles