- As low as $122/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6302
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When you book this third-floor condo you will get the best South Carolina experience ever! This family-friendly condo overlooks a pretty lagoon from a private balcony, which is also furnished with a modest bistro table and a couple of patio chairs. The condo's galley kitchen features stainless steel appliances and light oak cabinets while the living room has ample seating and a wide sliding door that leads to the balcony. Access to the patio is also available in the primary bedroom, which has a comfortable bed and a private bath with granite countertops and a stone-tiled, walk-in shower. All areas have access to complimentary WiFi and doing laundry is simple thanks to a private washer/dryer located in the kitchen.
Get in a game of tennis on a clay court and let your kids discover the playground. When you stay at this Island Club rental, you'll be able to do all of these things, as well as fish in the on-site lagoon and work out in the exercise center. Walk to the beach or appreciate the three shared pools. Outside of the resort, you'll find the various stores and eateries that make up the island. Manicured walkways throughout the complex give you access to the beach and the club's many amenities.
You and your guests will also savor exclusive access to a host of exceptional on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most trendy attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073062
City/town permit number: 27208
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 3rd-floor condo with balcony, lagoon views, pools, tennis courts, & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles