- As low as $101/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Queens Grant 568
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Queen's Grant 568 is a comfortable and inviting Palmetto Dunes condo with plenty of space for the whole family! Inside, this condo features an open and very fresh living area with soaring ceilings. Adjacent to this, there's a dining area with seating for six, while meals can be prepared in the full, well-equipped kitchen. Step through the sliding glass doors and find yourself out on your private, furnished deck complete with a gas grille. Guests of this condo will also have access to multiple shared, outdoor pools located right on-site.
What's close by:
Palmetto Dunes is a gated community located mid-island, within a mile of dining, shopping, and a host of marina activities available at Shelter Cove. Take a short walk over to the beach for fun-filled days in the sun. Feel the fairways at one or all of three close by world-class golf courses. Work on your backhand at a local award-winning tennis center, or drop a canoe or kayak into the water and discover the 11-mile lagoon system.
Things to know:
One Couch Bed supplied
Central air conditioning
Outdoor shower available
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26959
City/town permit number: 026959
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Family-friendly condo w/ a furnished deck & shared pools - near golf & shops! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles