- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Music library
- Video games
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1050 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1050 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Over the next few months, when guests are in hotels within the Marriott portfolio, they will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel periodically.
GET FURTHER AWAY.
Don't you miss the laughter and cheer of your kids running around our outside water area? Here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove you certainly won't miss out on that Family fun! There's a wide variety of stores, eateries, games and entertainment just mins. away from Sunset Pointe. Where you can eat, shop and play to your hearts content!
Approximately 1,050 square feet, this cavernous Two- Bedroom Suite features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Twin Bed(s) in the guest bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and bathroom. min. of 8 occupants. Private sleeping area sleeps six, unit best suited for families/groups.
Additional room amenities include: kitchenette, internet (wi-fi) , TV, AC, hair-dryer, radio, alarm clock, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, towels, hangers, dish washer, washer/dryer and refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request.
Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check.
The check- in time is 5 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 11 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove is Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) which is 6 miles by car respectively.
Please note by reserving this listing you are opting in to our "Upgrade Policy." If an upgrade for a bigger unit, or a higher quality resort within the vicinity of your current property becomes available, we will automatically upgrade your property to ensure your stay is just that much better complimentary of charge! Now if you would like to opt out of our "Upgrade Policy" please make sure to let us know!
Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not clean the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Resort Fee ***
No Resort Fee.
*** Parking Policy ***
Free on-site parking
Parking is not available for boats, motorcyles, recerational cars or trailers
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes.
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Swimming offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and choose the bestvacation home:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove - Spacious 2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles