- As low as $525/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3189 sq ft (296 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3189 square feet
***EV Car charging outlet (receptacle) in Garage (guest to bring their own charging station)***
This delightfully decorated 6 bedroom, 6 bath open concept home has three master bedroom suites with king beds and flat screen TVs. The master bathrooms are simply charming, with spa tubs, dual sinks, and separate frameless showers with lavish stone floors and walls. The kitchen is ideal for family get together. It is timeless and gorgeous. It is by far among the most comfortable and inviting rooms to be in. There are two enormous additional rooms on the top floor that are ideal for a place the kids can relax in. They each have their own private bathrooms and entertainment T.V.s.
We also have 27 Corine Lane if you are traveling with a bigger group!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY.
Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
32 Corine Lane, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Living Area, Kitchen, Dining Area, TV, Balcony
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Second Floor: Laundry Room
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower/Garden Tub)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower/Garden Tub)
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, Two Twins, Two Trundles, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Two Twin Beds/ Twin Sleeper Couch, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Ground Level: Pool, Seating, and Parking (Total: 4 Vehicles)
**EV Car charging outlet (receptacle) in Garage (guest to bring their own charging station)**
POOL DIMENSIONS: 19' x 10'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Pool heat is available all year round.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Seasonal beach shuttle runs from the end of May to the end of August. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/drop-off is to be determined by guest.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver's License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Reserve your rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by having your family select trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 32 Corine Lane - Close to the ocean, Seasonal Beach Shuttle! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles