- As low as $1,125/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 21
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3700 sq ft (344 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 21
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3700 square feet
Sandy Beach Retreat is a opulent 7 bedroom, 6 full bathroom (plus 2 half baths) home located steps away from the beach access. Located in the charming Burkes Beach community of Hilton Head Island, this home has a handsome coastal style design that will inspire the feeling of being swept away to a calming spa with all the amenities and proximity to the beach. Your family vacation memories will be made entertaining in the open living, dining, and kitchen space. The brand new chef's kitchen is complete with a giant island and is supplied with all the cookware you need for any and all meals you wish to prepare. There is plenty of open pantry space to store snacks and drinks and overflow pantry across from the elevator. All levels of this home have been newly transformed to a bright beachy feel with fresh paint and accent walls, to all new beds, beds, pillows, linens and more! This is the family vacation home you've been looking for!
Outside you will savor the fenced in private pool and hot tub (both can be heated for an additional charge), outdoor seating, and grilling area.
Rainy days won't be a worry with plenty of games in the sizable recreation room on the ground level. Play a game of foosball, start a ping pong, or corn hole tournament, or just relax with a book, because that's what vacation is all about!
The owners have included the following for your use while at the home: beach chairs, pool toys, and a beach wagon. The owners have taken great care to make sure you have all that you need for a seamless and memorable vacation so that you can just pack your suitcase and move right in and start your vacation.
Plan your hideaway today and begin making memories at Sandy Beach Retreat on Hilton Head Island!
Bedrooms, Bathrooms, & Accommodations
-12 pool towels in baskets by the front door
- Open pantry in kitchen and enormous panty/closet across from elevator
-King bed, intelligent TV, dresser, and a private bath with glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
-King bed, intelligent TV, dresser, and a private bath with tub/shower combo.
-The first of the four upstairs bedrooms has 2 Full over Full bunk beds with a private bath (tub/shower combo), and a intelligent TV
-Full size stackable front loading washer and dryer
-Minifridge/wet bar area with Keurig coffee maker
-Queen-size bed, intelligent TV, dresser, a private door to the full-length 2nd floor balcony, and a shared bath with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
-Queen-size bed, intelligent TV, with shared jack and jill bathroom.
-Queen-size bed, intelligent TV, private bath with tub/shower combo.
-The fourth and final upstairs bedroom is the handsome master suite, which features a king-size bed, intelligent TV, dresser, walk-in closet, a extravagant private bath with double vanity sinks, with additional make up vanity, jetted tub, and seamless glass shower. A door to the porch accepts access to balcony on front of home.
Ground Level/Outdoor Living:
-Queen sleeper couch room (separated with a sliding barn door), intelligent TV
-Half bathroom inside queen sleeper couch room.
-Recreation room with ping pong, foosball table, corn hole, refrigerator, high top table with 3 chairs
-Weber Grille outside recreation room slider
-Outdoor Polywood table with seating for 6 and umbrella
-6 chaise lounge chairs
-10 outdoor Polywood Adirondack chairs on the front porches
Less than 5 min. walk from beach (Burkes Beach access- take right out of home and left onto Burkes Beach Rd, you will see the path straight ahead!)
Private Pool & Spa (Can be heated for an additional charge)
Double Driveway + Garage (Parking for 4 or 5 cars depending on size of cars) (Free Parking)
Elevator access on all levels
WIFI + Hulu Live on all TVs
Keyless Entry (Contactless Entry Code Included)
Across from Chaplin Community Park (6 Public Tennis Courts can be reserved though the Island Rec Center)
No family pets or animals of any kind allowed.
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! At least 5 days notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on.
This property has a pool and hot tub that can be heated for an additional fee. ***There is an additional charge of $150/day to heat the pool and $75/day to heat the hot tub. Should you want to heat one or the other, please notify the owner at least 5 days prior to arrival. Failure to notify owner of desired heating of pool or hot tub within 1 week of arrival can not guarantee accommodation*** Both the spa and pool share the same heater. It is important to turn off the hot tub when finished. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or hot tub does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given. **Please note there is a 5-nighttime minimum stay to heat pool***
Parking Notes: Driveway parking as well as garage parking.
Garage can accommodate 1 car, left driveway can accommodate 3 smaller cars or 2 SUVs, right driveway can accommodate 1 car.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
***This property is a shared space with the owner who often uses the property and due to documented medical conditions an assistance animal would create a health hazard to the owner. Due to this there is definitely no animals allowed.*** During your stay, you will be the only guest utilizing the home.
***Surveillance Camera Disclosure - This property has a Ring Flood Light Camera that protects the property. The camera is located on the front left of the home and covers the front of the property and driveway area.***
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: ***This property is a shared space with the owner
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- To book the largest vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Luxury Beach House w/Pool, Elevator & Game Room. has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you crave, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles