- As low as $122/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1440 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1440 square feet
Harbour Master 503
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make the most of Carolina coastal living at this enchanting Harbour Master condo at Shipyard. Located alongside the fairways of Shipyard Golf Club, this two-story condo comes completely furnished for privacy, comfort, and convenience. Besides world-class golf right n your backyard, you'll also have on-site access to a shining pool and tennis courts.
Appreciate a cavernous floor plan that includes an inviting living room with a intelligent TV, a dining room, and an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, along with a half bathroom. The living room opens up to a breezy private deck furnished for outdoor calming. A comfortable, closed-door den includes a couch, an electric fireplace, and its own deck access. Home essentials include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts (additional fee required)
- On-site golf (additional fee required)
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31913
City/town permit number: 067424
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the bestvacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. 2-story condo with on-site pool, golf, tennis, private deck, AC, & W/D has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.