- As low as $247/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1130 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1130 square feet
Racquet Club Villas 2348
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Tucked back on the Heron Point golf course sits this cavernous condo with brand-new furnishings, wood floors, and upgraded appliances. This second-floor Racquet Club villa is freshly painted with a neutral color palette and features a roomy layout with an abundance of natural light. You will find your rental spotlessly clean upon arrival. Sliding glass doors open to the private deck with vistas of the Heron Point golf course through the majestic oaks. The outdoor space is complete with a table, chairs, and a lounger. Abundant Sea Pines Resort amenities include beach access, bicycle trails, pool, tennis, and pickleball.
Unwind on the brand-new couches and plush armchair in the living room and savor a movie on the 50-inch TV. Two couch beds are great for additional guests. The completely updated, well-equipped kitchen features new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, as well as plentiful cabinet space to stash vacation treats. Share meals around the dining table which includes a table leaf and chairs to seat everybody. Take in peaceful golf course vistas while you eat.
This condo includes two bedrooms that sleep six in total. Two completely remodeled bathrooms are each outfitted with a complimentary starter supply of toiletries. The main bedroom is outfitted with a king bed, armchair, and a TV. The newly updated, well-lit en-suite bathroom features a sleek design as well as a attractively tiled walk-in shower. The second bedroom has two double beds, a 40-inch TV, and direct access to the updated second bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
This Sea Pines Racquet Club villa is just a short walk to Harbour Town and across from the Sea Pines Tennis Center. Just a few feet from the trolley line which runs to the Sea Pines Beach Club and Harbour Town, where you can appreciate dining, shopping, and music. You're a short trolley ride, drive, or bicycle ride to the beach. Play tennis on one of four complimentary clay courts or take a swim in the on-property pool. Savor simple access to the surrounding coastal community.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070430
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To find the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beautifully updated Sea Pines retreat on golf course - walk to Harbour Town has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.