- As low as $119/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 2120
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Step inside this single-level condo and find yourself in a bright, inviting hideaway peppered with enchanting oceanside decor. Meals will be a snap in the well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, while the fruits of your culinary labors can be appreciated at the dining table with seating for four - ideal for family game nights thanks to a supplied selection of fun board games. For evenings in, settle into the comfortable living space and watch a little TV as nighttime falls over the island. Guests will also appreciate access to a shared hot tub, swimming pool, and multiple tennis courts.
What's close by:
Take a breathtaking walk down the boardwalk for private resort beach access, and be sure to stop at Coco's on the Beach, a Tiki bar offering superb food and drinks, just a half-mile away. Hilton Head is known for its many golf courses, so pack your golf clubs to get out and practice your swing! And if you need to stock up on anything, you'll find both a Whole Foods Market and Kroger just down the road as well numerous other stores and eateries at Shelter Cove Towne Centre, one mile from your door.
Things to know:
Includes a queen-size sofabed in the living area
Shared laundry facilities on-site
Elevator in the building
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026633
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Booking in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the bestrental:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beach-Themed Condo w/ Free WiFi, Central A/C, Shared Pool, & Tennis Courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, email the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles