- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNorth Shore Place 407
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
407 North Shore Place is a fourth-floor villa handily located one brief block from the sea and across the street from the vibrant stores and eateries of Coligny Plaza. This delightfully furbished and well-appointed villa is uniquely positioned just steps away from the shared rooftop pool. As you enter the front door, you're greeted with an open floor plan, brilliant coastal decor, and tile floor. The dining table seats six, with an additional four bar stools. The living area includes calming seating, a huge flat screen TV, complimentary WiFi, and access to a private breezy balcony with lounge chairs and dining area offering glimpses of the sea and lush greenery.
North Shore Place is located right in the heart of Forest Beach and is the newest condo complex to offer dazzling and open kitchens, upsized tubs, covered balconies and on-site parking under the building with key coded security. This unit showcases a rooftop pool, hot tub, and sundeck as well as pool access at the Seacrest. Beach access is right across the street walking past the Seacrest.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking Notes: Parking passes mandatory. Parking for 2 cars only. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the itself. Look for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows visitors to experience those terrific activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Are your travel dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is downtown homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of vacation homes are offered in Hilton Head. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental which fits their desires and price range.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Well-appointed villa with shared pool/hot tub just one block from Coligny Plaza" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Look over this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many families choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest is more straightforward.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Confirm that "Well-appointed villa with shared pool/hot tub just one block from Coligny Plaza" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a pricey rental property. A single individual in your group will have to be in charge of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Do people in your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet dog? Although a number of rental homes allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Virtually all vacation rental websites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.