- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIdeal holiday villa for families,golfers, and the avid beach goers! Heritage Villas is located in the charming, gated community of Sea Pines Plantation, offering three professional golf courses, one of which is Harbour Town, home of the Heritage Golf Classic in April. In addition to the beaches there are 20 miles of walking and cycling paths winding throughout the plantation. You can pleasantly walk to the Sea Pines Center, Horse Stables, playground, and the Sea Pines Beach Club. The Sea Pines Trolley offers access to the rest of the plantation and stops at different pick-up locations throughout the community. This is a great location for family and friends all year long to appreciate the ideal hideaway!
Upon ground-level entry, a brief hallway opens to the big living room with flatscreen TV, couch, recliner, and armchair for plenty of seating, and slider to outdoor patio with multiple chairs and modest table. Directly to the right of the living room opens into the dining room with table for seating 6 visitors and slider to a second patio with outdoor dining table and additional seating for 6 visitors. To the right of the dining room you will find a entirely-supplied kitchen with flat-top stove, granite counters, and faux hardwoods. Handily located directly left of the stairs is a half-bath serving the downstairs living area.
Upstairs you will find both bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms for added privacy. Directly to your left at the top of the stairs is the master bedroom with king size bed, flastcreen TV, and private bathroom with tub/shower combination. Also on the second floor is the guest bedroom with two twin beds and private bathroom with walk-in shower.
This town-home style villa offers a great location for your next island hideaway, just a brief walk to the community pool. With walking and cycling trails throughout Sea Pines Plantation, you'll have plenty to keep you busy exploring the beauty of the Lowcountry, and only mins. from Harbourtown will give you access to some of the island's choice waterfront stores and eateries.
**Please be advised there is very limited parking at the Sea Pines Beach Club March 23-September 2nd from the hours of 9am to 5pm. 50 parking places are available on a first come- first serve basis.
A Free beach shuttle service is offered for beach access – refer to your unit information for parking lot locations.
Beach parking is available after 5pm every day with no limitations.
- Many rental owners and vacation properties provide Hilton Head area vacation discount catalogs which include deals, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Would like to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons offer terrific promotions.
- Several property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning vacationers of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? You will definitely get the best value from a rental that most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to discover just how many properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental:
Before you start to book "2 bedroom villa located in Sea Pines", read through our brief list of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental homes start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of planning your trip is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be simpler.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be aware that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Confirm that "2 bedroom villa located in Sea Pines" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. In most cases, one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's share.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What property features is your group looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with open-air lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are linens included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a pet dog? Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. A number of constraints might eliminate a potential rental home. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies will often have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best opportunity for a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager immediately. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer reviews. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you will want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
How did they feel about the rental home? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great home away from home. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience to aid with another search.