- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smart TV
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and rental homes supply Hilton Head area vacation discount guides which include deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Shoulder seasons offer phenomenal promotions.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies provide discounted rates to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to ? You'll receive the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Think about getting trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental properties are available in Hilton Head. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to locate a rental home which fits their desires and price range.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically select management companies to manage promoting and advertising, housekeeping and maintenance.
Here are some tips and tactics to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Do you think "" is the best rental home for your upcoming getaway? Look over this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head rentals start booking early. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Agreement can be difficult between loved ones, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
How Much Rental Do You Need?
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you should have. Be mindful that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental property. Most of the time, just one member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are mattress sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Proper access could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Go Through The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager straight away.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Nearly all rental websites request feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything was unacceptable and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything turned out to be wonderful and you are excited to re-book the rental home for next season. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Coligny Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles