- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHead off to the sugar-white beaches of Hilton Head Island! This 2-bedroom, 2-bath holiday rental in the Fiddler's Cove Beach & Racquet Club includes resort-style niceties - like a pool and tennis courts - and proximity to Folly Field Beach! Appreciate playing tennis, swimming in either of the 2 pools, laying on the beach, and playing a round at a championship golf course. If that’s not enough, attractions like Harbour Town, Coligny Park, and Sea Pines Forest Preserve are just a brief drive away!
-- THE UNIT --
Resort Conveniences | A/C | Full Kitchen
Ideal for modest families or couples, this condo offers simple home amenities and an just right beach location.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
RESORT PERKS: 10 Har-Tru tennis courts, 2 pools (1 heated in winter), racquetball, exercise center, children's play areas, grille area
INDOOR LIVING: Open layout, flat-screen cable TVs, sliding glass doors, well-appointed furnishings, dining table
KITCHEN:Totally supplied, new appliances, Keurig coffee maker, dishware/flatware, preparing essentials
GENERAL: Free WiFi, air conditioning & heating, linens/towels, keyless entry
PARKING: Lot parking
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Folly Field Beach Park (0.3 miles), Burkes Beach (1.3 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (6.5 miles), Coligny Beach Park (6.8 miles), Tower Beach (10.9 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Shelter Cove Community Park (2.5 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (2.5 miles), Stoney Baynard Ruins (3.5 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (4.0 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (4.6 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (7.0 miles), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (9.0 miles + ferry ride), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (9.7 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (3.8 miles), Heron Point by Pete Dye (9.0 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (9.0 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III (9.1 miles)
SHOPS: Shelter Cove Town Centre (2.6 miles), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (6.7 miles), Harbour Town (9.0 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (9.4 miles)
EVENTS: 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation, RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort
EXPLORE: Savannah (36.2 miles), Beaufort (39.8 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (50.0 miles), Tybee Island (55.2 miles), Charleston (103 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (3.1 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental makes it smooth to find and rent units you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our units will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what holiday means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental owners and rental houses supply Hilton Head area promotional travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or through a partnership between the management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are your travel dates flexible? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific opportunities.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning vacation goers to the same rental home. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific groups of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to night life. You'll get the most value from a home that most closely suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to suit their Hilton Head gang, from relaxed condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to facilitate online advertising, cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to realize that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Where to find and reserve a great rental home:
Do you think "Resort-Style Hilton Head Condo - Walk to Beach!" is the perfect rental property for your next family vacation? Read this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking very early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Agreement can be tricky among loved ones, but once this tricky part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
The majority of rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and getting each party's contribution.
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Will the property need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to night life? Are sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a family pet? While quite a few rental homes allow household pets, rules and fees vary per rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Service fees may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
After the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Rental home management companies and home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. We also recommend promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required repairs. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many complications.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, adjacent properties are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all possessions.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Most rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to give feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? With a little luck everything ended up being outstanding and you're ready to reserve the same rental for next year. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience that will help with another search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles