- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyTreat the family to a resort getaway at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath holiday rental condo on Hilton Head Island! Excitement and pristine amenities await inside Hilton Head Resort - with pools, hot tubs, oceanfront cabanas, tennis courts, direct access to the beach and much more. Clear the calendar for a South Carolina hideaway filled with oceanside sun and plenty of sand! After days spent soaking up the South Carolina sun, you'll look forward to retiring to this handsome family hideaway.
-- THE UNIT --
** 30% Discount for Stays of 30 Days or More! **
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Dust off your sandy feet and head inside to relax in a appealing condo that will feel just like home. Parlor in the living room couches and choose a movie to watch on the flat-screen cable TV with the family, or spend some alone time savoring a show of your own on a flat-screen cable TV in each bedroom.
When you grow hungry, head to the kitchen to begin meal preparations for the evening. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied with refreshed appliances and culinary niceties to make home-cooked meals a wind. Serve dinner at the 4-person table, where you can savor good food with the family.
As the day comes to a close, tuck the children into the twin-over-full bunk bed in the second bedroom, before retreating to the master. You can appreciate a bit of tranquility and privacy in the master, where you'll have the added luxuries of a flat-screen TV and en-suite bath. Additional sleeping can be found on the supplied air bed.
As you stay at Hilton Head Resort, you'll have access to dozens of luxuries, including an sea-front cabana, 6 tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, indoor hot tub, indoor heated pool, indoor wading/kid's pool, a exercise center, badminton court, butterfly garden, sundeck, 3 lagoon ponds, boardwalk over marsh to beach, indoor running track, a steam room and sauna, badminton, volleyball courts, a picnic area, coin-operated laundry, seasonal bar and grille (not affiliated w/ resort), seasonal deli (not affiliated w/ resort), and complimentary shuttle service to the beach!
-- THE LOCATION --
Take the boardwalk or a complimentary golf cart ride down to the beach to experience South Carolina's sandy coast! Walk the shoreline to visit Burkes Beach, Hilton Head Island Beach, and Islanders Beach Park. If you're looking for even more oceanside fun, drive 15 mins. over to the charming Coligny Beach Park for cycling on the shorefront.
Hilton Head Island includes never-ending opportunities for outdoor recreation, claiming to have over 350 tennis courts and 24 championship golf courses! Come with the golf gear and try your swing at Palmetto Dunes, George Fazio, Haig Point, Sea Pines, or Port Royal Golf Club - each less than 5 miles from the unit.
Voted the Top Island in the United States, Hilton Head Island is a five-star spot that can't be beat. From cycling and hiking to fishing and kayaking, from shopping sprees to historical sight-seeing, this place has it all! Hop on a Find Tour for a fast visit to all of the top destinations in the area.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental makes it smooth to find and rent units you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our units will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what holiday means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a entirely supplied kitchen, complimentary WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD/Blu Ray players, central air conditioning, fire sprinkler system, parking for 1 car, and much more!
- Access to community niceties including a private beach w/ boardwalk, seasonal beach shuttle, 6 tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool, indoor track, hot tub spa, steam room, sauna, badminton court, volleyball, onsite-store, onsite deli, and Coco's on the Beach!
- Unbeatable Hilton Head Island location - walk to the beach with close by access to all of the peerless that this top-reviewed island has to offer!
- Nearest Major Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (44 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- NOTE: All visitors staying at the resort for longer than 59 days will be mandatory to register with the Regime Office and submit to a background check
- 30% discount for those staying 30 days or more during winter. Please inquire for more information
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes supply Hilton Head area travel discount books which feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local business itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer fantastic rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies provide discount rates to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve specific guests, whether it is soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are often surprised at the number and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with property owners because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Beach Haven: Winter Discount, Utilities Included!" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Read through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. A lot of households plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you need to have. Keep in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Commit to a Budget
Most rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the rate for your chosen trip. It might be at the top end of the range. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure everyone understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor dining area? Does the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property charge? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the gang visiting with a dog or cat? Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental home. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Study the Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Property
When you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles