- As low as $134/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 12G
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You'll find this completely modernized, second-floor condo and all its added perks just a half-mile from a handsome Atlantic beach that will keep you coming back to Hilton Head. Guests of the Fiddler's Cove community have full access to an abundance of terrific amenities, including two pools, a hot tub, ten tennis courts, two racquetball courts, a gym, and a game room with a ping-pong table. And, of course, you'll be located right on Barony Golf Course.
The home's private balcony has a front-row seat to the relaxing fairway and surrounding oak trees draped in Spanish moss. Inside, you'll be treated to a bright interior with clean, coastal decor and colorful accents. If your vacation happens to come with a side of work, there's a dedicated working desk setup for all of your remote work or schooling needs, along with the high-speed WiFi to keep you connected.
THINGS TO KNOW
Tennis rackets and three beach chairs supplied
There is a queen-size couch bed in the living area for additional sleeping options.
Gated entrance with 24/7 security
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 074590
City/town permit number: 33235
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Coastal Condo with Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis, Fast WiFi, AC, & W/D - Near the Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles