- As low as $544/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3361 sq ft (312 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3361 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
A cavernous deck with a private pool and vistas of a handsome lagoon and golf course are just the beginning of this vacation home's appeal. Carolina Breeze offers an handsome hideaway for a enormous group on Hilton Head Island. A wide-open space brings together a living area, a newly modernized kitchen, and a formal dining room to accommodate relaxation and entertainment. Prep food in the gourmet kitchen with double ovens while other family members watch movies on the huge flatscreen TV in the family room. Serve meals simultaneously at the breakfast bar, in the formal dining area, and in the comfortable family room. The home's six bedrooms feature flatscreen TVs and access to bathrooms with shower/tub combinations. Free WiFi and a private washer/dryer make your stay as comfortable as your home. Create lasting memories with your family and friends and book your stay at Carolina Breeze.
What's close by:
Carolina Breeze is located in a calming neighborhood and is within a short, five-min. walk of the beach. Participate in a variety of activities in close by Harbour Town, including kayak tours, dolphin watching, shopping, and dining. There are many activities and places to discover near the property, including a nature-inspired recreational area featuring a treehouse with various play areas and swings for hours of fun.
Things to know:
Full kitchen (with dishwasher)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
2 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 032636
City/town permit number: 9572
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Stoney-Baynard Ruins and Harbour Town Lighthouse. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides have coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and choosing your Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Spacious Beach Retreat with Private Pool, Gourmet Kitchen & Golf Course Views has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.