- As low as $101/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 3317
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located on the Hilton Head Resort less than 1 mile from the beach, this freshly updated 2BR/2BA condo is the ideal hideaway for a family vacation! Hop on the resort beach shuttle and dip your toes in the Atlantic, or walk just 300 yards to the waves on the private boardwalk access.
As a part of your stay at the resort, you will also appreciate access to indoor and outdoor complex pools, a hot tub, exercise center, tennis courts, and beachside cabana.
After a day at the beach, relax in the living area, furnished with a huge sectional. Make some popcorn and watch a new movie on the 47' cable TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The chef in your group will savor the modern kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
When your culinary creations are complete, dine together at the kitchen bar with seating for four. Or sip morning coffee at the island with seating for three.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This one-story condo sleeps up to seven guests in two bedrooms.
Find peaceful privacy in the master suite, furnished with a king bed and 40' cable TV. An en-suite bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
A second bedroom is outfitted with a twin-over-twin-over-twin bunk bed and full-size Murphy bed. Watch favorite shows on the 37' cable TV.
A second bathroom features another walk-in shower.
When you're not at the beach, find fun for the whole family at the indoor (one) and outdoor (two) shining pools (5' deep).
As a part of your stay at the Hilton Head Resort, you will also enjoy access to a hot tub, sauna, private boardwalk to the beach, beachside cabana, beach shuttle, exercise center, indoor track, tennis courts, shared grille, and gear shop for all your beach necessities.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Additional guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, communal washer/dryers, and unassigned permit-parking for two cars in the lot by Building 1.
This 3rd-story home is accessible via an elevator.
Take the beach shuttle, or walk just 300 yards on the private boardwalk, to the beach, less than 1 mile from the Hilton Head Resort.
A plethora of eateries and amenities are within an simple walking distance, including Cocos On the Beach and Island Bar & Grille. Drive 3 mins. to the Shelter Cove Towne Center for even more options.
If traveling with kids, be sure to visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf (2 miles) or the Sandbox Kids's Museum (4.7 miles). Or spend a day exploring the Audubon Newhall Preserve (5.2 miles).This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group select date ranges and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Resort Condo w/ Pools, Hot Tub & Beach Shuttle - Less Than 1 Mile to Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Have a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles