- As low as $138/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Hilton Head Resort 2111
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Leave your worries behind and escape to heaven at this marvelous and welcoming Hilton Head Island condo. On-site, appreciate access to resort-style amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, tennis courts, a exercise room, and painless beach access.
This vacation rental features a bright and beachy interior with a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, a comfortable, sunlit living area with a TV for streaming your favorite channels, and a furnished balcony with marsh and golf course vistas.
THINGS TO KNOW
TV streaming services require guest accounts to access.
Four beach chairs are supplied.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28633
City/town permit number: 028633
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Cozy condo with pools, hot tub, tennis, gym & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles