- As low as $213/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1358 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1358 square feet
Island Club 1203
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This alluring Island Club villa features fresh renovations for ultimate comfort, plus access to a shared hot tub, pool, and beach access close by. Featuring all new floor and fresh paint, this updated condo is ideal for your next family hideaway. Easily savor swimming, athletic activities, and a variety of games for a memorable vacation.
While spending time at this resort, appreciate the ocean breeze from the shared deck overlooking the beach. Make use of all the community features found on the property, including shared tennis courts, basketball courts, lawn games, a kids's playground, pickleball courts, exercise center, and more! Nearby, you'll also find three golf courses and a grocery store for stocking up food.
Many of the features available in this rental appeal to families with kids. A full kitchen lets you prepare all your favorite meals while the chairs in front of the 65-inch T.V. are very plush and comfortable, so everybody can enjoy a movie in comfort by surfing the cable or using the DVD player. The primary bedroom offers cozy linens and a 40-inch TV. A TV is available in the second bedroom as well. Spend peaceful evenings browsing the complimentary WiFi, and take care of laundry with your private washer/dryer.
If you want to enjoy a vacation by the ocean, book an Island Club rental today!
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025481
City/town permit number: 25481
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Oceanfront villa with WiFi, full kitchen, pool, & hot tub - beach nearby has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles