- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1420 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With cathedral ceilings, an open floor plan, eat-in kitchen, and a spot overlooking the golf course, this villa can accommodate many people.
This villa is right alongside the Shipyard Golf Club on Hilton Head, less than a half mile from the Van Der Meer Tennis courts and less than a mile from the beach club. The community has gorgeous walking and cycling paths that wind through the various neighborhoods, past a fishing lagoon, on-site eateries, a shared swimming pool, and tennis courts.
New upgrades for 2022 include new floor, a front storm door, a newly painted outdoor patio area for a calming evening outside, and new decore and linens throughout. This home is warm and inviting throughout, and a covered porch provides outdoor living space. The main living area has a fireplace and a flatscreen TV with a Blu-Ray player while the full kitchen has everything you need to make family meals. The master bedroom has vaulted ceilings, a flatscreen TV, an en suite bathroom with a skylight, and vistas of the lagoon and golf course. Free WiFi is available and dogs are allowed for a modest, nightly fee. A private washer/dryer lets you freshen up any laundry.
Book this Evian townhouse for your next trip to Hilton Head!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025880
City/town permit number: 25880
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 4. Weight limit: 40 lbs each.
Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To find the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly townhouse with golf course views, pool - beach nearby has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.