- As low as $226/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1148 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1148 square feet
Picture ideal vistas from your living room windows!
Savor pool vistas with the great Atlantic ocean just beyond. You'll also have vistas of the landscaped grounds and ocean from the private balcony, opening to both the living room and master bedroom.
The entirely equipped kitchen offers granite counters and a washer/dryer in the laundry room. DVD, Cable, Wireless Internet are available. The sleeper couch in the living room accepts this unit to sleep seven comfortably.
Captain's Walk features a enormous swimming pool, a infant pool, cabana, huge sunbathing deck, gas grilles, and boardwalk to the beach.
Heated: October 1-November 30 | March 1 - April 30
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Oceanfront villa rental on Hilton Head Island! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles