- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this Property*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Over the next few months, when visitors are in hotels within the Marriott portfolio, they will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize surfaces all through the hotel periodically.
GET FURTHER AWAY.
Don't you miss the laughter and cheer of your children running around our outdoor water area? Here at Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove you certainly won't miss out on that Family fun! There's a wide variety of stores, eateries, games and entertainment just mins. away from Sunset Pointe. Where you can eat, shop and play to your hearts content!
Approximately 1,050 square feet, this sizable Two- Bedroom Suite includes 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Twin Bed(s) in the guest bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and bathroom. min. of 8 occupants. Private sleeping area sleeps six, unit most superb suited for families/groups.
Additional room luxuries include: kitchenette, internet (wi-fi) , TV, AC, hair-dryer, radio, alarm clock, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, towels, hangers, dish washer, washer/dryer and refrigerator.
All our comfort resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is thrilled to do their peerless to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our most exemplary to make sure they are accommodated.
If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to opulence standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is mandatory. After buy you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check.
The check- in time is 5 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 11 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove is Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) which is 6 miles by car respectively.
Please note by reserving this listing you are opting in to our "Upgrade Policy." If an upgrade for a bigger unit, or a higher quality resort within the vicinity of your current unit becomes available, we will automatically upgrade your unit to ensure your stay is just that much better complimentary of charge! Now if you would like to opt out of our "Upgrade Policy" please make sure to let us know!
Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not tidy the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Resort Fee ***
No Resort Fee.
*** Parking Policy ***
Free on-site parking
Parking is not available for boats, motorcyles, recerational cars or trailers
*** Pet Policy ***
No dogs and cats allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes.
*** Cancellation Policy ***
ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3% CANCELLATION FEE WHEN BOOKED THROUGH TZORT, Vacation Rental By Owner, HOMEAWAY, BOOKING.COM OR HOMETOGO.
Each of our units are advertised on numerous different sites for our travelers. Each site has their own respective cancellation policies:
• All of our units advertised on eBay or TZORT sites follow Tzort's firm cancellation policy.
TZORT Firm Cancellation Policy = All Sales Are Final, Zero Refunds Available. If any of our resorts shut down due to a Pandemic you will be offered 100% travel voucher protection. We offer the lowest price resort holiday specials and ask you to choose your dates and times wisely. We will do our best to accommodate your change requests at no charge but cannot guarantee your change request can be met.
• All of our units advertised on HomeAway/Vacation Rental By Owner TripAdvisor and any of their affiliate sites follow under HomeAway’s Firm Cancellation Policy:
Firm- Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of stay will receive a 50% refund.
• Our cancellation policy for all of our listings on Airbnb fall under Airbnb’s strict cancellation policy:
According to the Strict cancellation policy, visitors may receive a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of renting and at least 14 full days prior to the listing’s local check-in time. After 48 hours visitors are only entitled to a 50% refund regardless of how far the check-in date is.
A guest will also receive a 50% refund of the accommodation costs if the cancellation is made at least 7 days prior to the check-in time for the renting. If this is not done then no refund will be given at all. Finally, there is no refund given all at if a guest decides to cancel after check-in.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation houses supply Hilton Head area travel magazines which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons provide impressive discounts.
- Several property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most longing for during your stay? If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Vacation Rental Information
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Hilton Head family, from relaxed condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be happy to know that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and reserve a great rental home:
Before you start to book "Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove - Spacious 2 Bedroom", examine our brief list of considerations.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked early. To guarantee the greatest selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Decide on a Town and Date
Begin by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Try to remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Confirm that "Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove - Spacious 2 Bedroom" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving a costly vacation property. Typically, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What property features is the group interested in? Do you just desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or near night life? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Special Things to consider
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Often, nearby homes are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest with regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a great home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience to help with your next search.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles