- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIdeal holiday villa for families,golfers, and the avid beach goers! Heritage Villas is located in the alluring, gated community of Sea Pines Plantation, offering three professional golf courses, one of which is Harbour Town, home of the Heritage Golf Classic in April. In addition to the beaches there are 20 miles of walking and cycling paths winding throughout the plantation. You can restfully walk to the Sea Pines Center, Horse Stables, playground, and the Sea Pines Beach Club. The Sea Pines Trolley offers access to the rest of the plantation and stops at different pick-up locations throughout the community. This is a great location for family and friends all year long to appreciate the ideal hideaway!
Upon ground-level entry, a brief hallway opens to the cavernous living room with flatscreen TV, couch, recliner, and armchair for plenty of seating, and slider to outdoor patio with numerous chairs and modest table. Directly to the right of the living room opens into the dining room with table for seating 6 visitors and slider to a second patio with outdoor dining table and additional seating for 6 visitors. To the right of the dining room you will find a thoroughly-supplied kitchen with flat-top stove, granite counters, and faux hardwoods. Effortlessly located directly left of the stairs is a half-bath serving the downstairs living area.
Upstairs you will find both bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms for added privacy. Directly to your left at the top of the stairs is the master bedroom with king size bed, flastcreen TV, and private bathroom with tub/shower combination. Also on the second floor is the guest bedroom with two twin beds and private bathroom with walk-in shower.
This town-home style villa offers a great location for your next island hideaway, just a brief walk to the community pool. With walking and cycling trails throughout Sea Pines Plantation, you'll have plenty to keep you busy exploring the beauty of the Lowcountry, and only mins. from Harbourtown will give you access to some of the island's premium waterfront stores and eateries.
**Please be advised there is very limited parking at the Sea Pines Beach Club March 23-September 2nd from the hours of 9am to 5pm. 50 parking places are available on a first come- first serve basis.
A Free beach shuttle service is offered for beach access – refer to your unit information for parking lot locations.
Beach parking is available after 5pm every day with no limitations.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Hilton Head area promotional travel books which include money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. Search for these guides and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy the same terrific attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer significant savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for financial savings. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are practically designed to serve specific visitors, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed resulting from health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, renters are sure to select a property that meets their wishes and spending plan.
The vast majority of rental properties in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting vacationers with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
We've put together a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Before you start to book "2 bedroom villa located in Sea Pines", examine our short list of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking early. To assure the best choice of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Hilton Head getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. A lot of groups prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging part of planning your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you should have. Bear in mind that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Make certain "2 bedroom villa located in Sea Pines" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a costly vacation property. Normally, just one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you want a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Does the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to night life? Does the rental have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at many vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds can be controlled. Study your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start the Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of comparable properties that fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Your easiest possibility of a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
Once you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the rental property to make sure you've packed all personal belongings.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many vacation rental websites request feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your feedback.
Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully everything turned out to be wonderful and you are happy to reserve the rental home for your next vacation. If the rental home was not perfect, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next trip.