- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
This villa is a golfers dream! Savor striking golf, marsh, and lagoon vistas! Even a peek of the ocean. This attractively furnished well cared for 2 bed / 2 bath villa is ready for you to appreciate the beach life! Conveniences include guard gate, 24-hour watch patrol, 3 on-site pools, one is indoors, workout room, indoor track, hot tub, sauna, steam room, sun deck on-site deli, oceanfront volleyball court, 6 lighted tennis court/ Pickleball courts, grille area as well an oceanfront cabana that serves food and drinks. You'll savor the sea breeze while sitting on your private balcony. Make Ocean Links your beach home away from home while in Hilton Head!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Book your Hilton Head vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and pick your prefectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Golfers Paradise: 2 Bed / 2 Bath with a great view! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. text the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles