- As low as $114/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
The Cottages 30
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A modern island escape awaits at this condo at the Cottages. Located in the resort community of Shipyard Plantation, the condo offers convenient on-site access to a range of amenities including a world-class tennis center, bicycle/pedestrian paths, and 27 holes of championship golf. You'll also find a selection of dining, shopping, and entertainment options just a mile away at Coligny Plaza. Or you can head just a little bit further to The Village at Wexford for even more eateries and boutique stores. For a unique interactive museum experience, head to Sandbox. The whole family can have some fun at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The historic Harbour Town Lighthouse is also just a short drive from the condo. The Shipyard Plantation Beach Club features a host of private, oceanfront amenities and beach access just a short drive from the condo.
Between outings, relax in the living room while streaming shows and movies on the intelligent TV or make your way out to the water-view deck for coffee or cold beverages. Prepare delicious meals in the well-appointed full kitchen. Before dinner, mix up some happy hour libations at the wet bar. Extra perks include complimentary WiFi and a private washer/dryer. Free WiFi is also equipped for web browsing and remote working.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
Tee times and tennis court privileges are not included with this vacation rental. Guests are responsible for arranging their own tee times/court reservations.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 7682
City/town permit number: 073198
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in The Cottages, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
How to select the perfect rental in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your group choose dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Water-view condo with covered deck, on-site golf, AC, & W/D has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. Otherwise, email or call the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.