- As low as $205/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 902 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 902 square feet
Sometimes you just need a one-bedroom rental, and this completely refreshed villa in Hilton Head is ready to welcome you home. It's just a short bicycle ride or walk to the beach or Shelter Cove Harbour.
Appreciate your private patio set amongst tropical gardens.
The Primary bedroom features a private bath with dual shower/bath, and French doors opening to private courtyard. Living room includes a sleeper couch.
Guests have access to the community pool and pavilion.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your search:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. One Bedroom with Updated Kitchen and Baths has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you simply love, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. message the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles