- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHILTON HEAD ISLAND. Hampton Place, just south of the Hilton Hotel is a oceanfront complex offering one-, two-, and three-bedroom villas. Most floor plans will give superb sea vistas from nearly every room, including the kitchen and living areas. Luxuriously crafted, the villas feature full kitchens, open living areas, and master baths with generous spa tubs and stone showers. The open, park-like setting includes a pool area and pavilion, a spa tub and BBQ area, a children's pool, a gazebo and outdoor space, a boardwalk to the beach, and bicycle paths that connect to the many other luxuries of Palmetto Dunes. Only 2 mins. away from Palmetto Dunes golf courses.
BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED WITH TILE FLOORING, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS AND STAINLESS APPLIANCES IN THE KITCHEN, FLAT SCREEN TVs THROUGHOUT, AND NEW BEDDING IN BOTH BEDROOMS, this great two-bedroom oceanfront villa is ideal for your next trip to the Island!
Upon entry, the chef in the family will be delighted with the big kitchen. There is a bar area with two bar stools, granite counters and new stainless appliances. The kitchen opens to a Striking dining area with a table that will seat up to six people. There is a window that gives light to this area and an inviting fixture for lighting. The stone floor continues from the entry into an inviting living area with sea vistas and 2 comfortable upsized chairs, a sleeper couch, and a slider to the balcony. This room includes a flat screen TV with VCR and DVD.
To the left, the master bedroom is carpeted with alluring plush king linens and a wall mounted flat screen TV. This room displays a beautiful sea view and a private bathroom with a jetted tub and separate shower. To the left of the living area is a carpeted twin bedroom that has an sea view with a slider to a balcony, a wall
mounted flat screen TV with VCR and a private bathroom with a jetted tub/shower combination.
Appreciate the vistas from the inside of this charming unit, or have a seat on the balcony, where there is a table with four chairs and additional seating for two more.
For a family getaway to remember, this villa is the premium place to stay!
*This unit has the ultimate Hargray Bundle: 150+ Channels (including Sports Package), and Free Long Distance phoning within the US.
- Many rental managers and vacation homes provide Hilton Head area discount guides which feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. Look for these publications and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover those wonderful attractions with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacationers to the same rental. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most longing for ? If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to locate a rental that fits their desires and spending plan.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you book "Amazing Ocean Views!", go through our short checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many renowned destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Hilton Head you'd like to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Bear in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It could be at the top end of the range. If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally speaking, just one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the group trying to find? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental with open-air dining area? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are linens offered with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Do members of your group have special needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a dog? Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest chance for a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read Through The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little. Although you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation rental needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but sincere with regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their rental? Ideally everything was outstanding and you're excited to reserve the rental for your next vacation. If the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Coligny Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles