- As low as $67/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1129
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor a peaceful location and luxe amenities at this serene condo at The Spa on Port Royal Sound, affectionately known as Dreamy Days. Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand. Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, impressive dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is less than 10 miles away and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries. Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, savor direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island! On-site pools and a hot tub keep the aquatic fun going at home. Other perks include tennis courts, BBQ areas, and a gym.
A sizable couch provides plush seating in the sunlit living area. Kick back and stream your favorite shows on the TV with Roku. Prepare favorite meals in the kitchen, appointed with granite countertops and an array of helpful gadgets. A wet bar offers additional convenience. When you're ready to eat, gather around the table in the dining area to indulge in the meal together. As your evening draws to a close, getaway to the bedrooms with comfortable beds and TVs, the primary featuring an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
-Picnic and grilling areas
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available, but guests must log in using their accounts.
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 024228
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- To get the best rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Dreamy Days condo with pool, hot tub & washer/dryer - steps to beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
Have a great stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles