- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Childs Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyLeave your worries behind and stay at this newly refreshed 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday rental condo in Hilton Head! Comfortably sleeping up to 6 visitors, this unit is within walking distance to the beach, eateries, shopping, and more. You'll have all of the amenities of home while staying at this South Carolina condo. Whether you spend your days peaceful by the community pool or exploring the Atlantic on a boat tour, you're sure to make memorable memories with friends and family!
-- THE UNIT --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed, Full Bed
Enter your new home-away-from-home and kick back on the plush couches in the living room after a full day of traveling. Watch your favorites on the flat-screen cable TV or grab some new air on the private balcony.
The completely supplied kitchen is open to the living room and includes new cabinets, stone countertops, and brand new stainless steel appliances. Whip up a tasty treat and sit down at the 6-person dining table to discuss your plans for the day.
Put on your bathing suit and make your way to the community pool for a invigorating swim or to work on your tan! Walk down by the water and take a seat in the swing as the cool sea wind blows your anxiety away.
As the day comes to an end, retire to the roomy bedrooms for some much-needed rest. The master bedroom includes a queen-sized bed, high-end linens, flat-screen cable TV, and en-suite bathroom. Childrens will appreciate the second bedroom with a full-sized bed, twin-over-full bunk bed, and flat-screen cable TV. Wake up feeling refreshed and appreciate a cup of coffee on the balcony before the day's adventures begin.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take a brief 2-min. walk to the sandy shores of the Atlantic for a fun day at the beach! Play in the surf, work on your tan, or head to Coligny Beach Park which offers a water feature the children can play in, swings, and paths for walking and cycling.
After the beach, spend the day at Coligny Plaza offering various stores, entertainment, and delicious eateries. Savor seafood at FISH Seafood & Rawbar, live music at Big Bamboo Cafe, or dessert at Sweet Carolina Cupcakes.
Get out on the water with a dolphin tour, sunset cruise, or Vanishing Island expedition through Island Explorer! Take the children to Pirates of Hilton Head where they'll get to dress up like pirates and hunt down Stinky Pete and find his treasure. Anglers can rent a fishing charter through Off The Hook Charters or get an adrenaline rush fishing for sharks at Outcast Sport Fishing.
Other fun activities in the area include the Coastal Discovery Museum and the Hilton Head Distillery. Golfers can set a tee time at the impressive golf courses on the island like Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Golf Resort and the championship courses at Sea Pines Resort.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental makes it simple to find and rent units you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our units will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what holiday means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a thoroughly supplied kitchen, complimentary WiFi, community pool, private balcony with outdoor seating, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, plush furnishings, high-end linens and towels, on-site laundry machines, and more
- Wonderful Hilton Head location walking distance to the beach - Close to shopping, eateries, entertainment, boat tours, fishing charters, watersports, golfing, museums, cycling, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (~47 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guide books with special packages for rental homes, dining and attractions. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same property. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly getting excited about ? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners typically offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are sure to locate a rental home which fits their desires and spending budget.
The majority of rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Do you believe "Hilton Head Condo w/ Shared Pool - Walk to Beach!" is the perfect vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking early. To guarantee the best choice of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Start by choosing which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Remember that that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Make certain "Hilton Head Condo w/ Shared Pool - Walk to Beach!" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your group will have to be in charge of getting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you only desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Appropriate access could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. The majority of vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although quite a few rentals allow canine companions, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
When you've found your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance of a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read The Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This can prevent disputes during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the rental home to make sure you've collected all valuables.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most vacation rental sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.