- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyVillamare 3425
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Savor your breakfast and coffee from your shaded balcony while taking in the vibrant sunrise at this Villamare 3425 condo. The view from the fourth floor also overlooks the outdoor pool, beach, and picnic area, which are immersed in a striking tropical landscape. Gather the family in the picnic area where you can BBQ. Maintain your daily workouts in the exercise center or swim a few laps in the outdoor or indoor pools hot tub.
Take the private boardwalk down to the beach and spend a day in the sand, surf, and sun, or head to the Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina to rent a boat for a day of deep-sea fishing. You can also go to the Hilton Head Outfitters and rent a canoe or kayak to discover the lagoon. If you prefer the great indoors, you'll savor browsing through the many stores in The Mall and the Shelter Cove Plaza.
Gather together in the kitchen and the breakfast bar to prepare and appreciate a home-cooked meal. You'll have tidy clothes always with the concealed washer/dryer found in a closet across from the kitchen. In the enormous living area, you can relax with a good movie on the cable-supplied, flatscreen TV and entertainment center. You'll also enjoy the complimentary WiFi service, which enables you to stay in touch with friends and family.
Take the first step and reserve your condo at Villamare today.
One complimentary hour of tennis per day included with reservations in 2020
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking Notes: Parking is unassigned and parking passes are mandatory. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Water Access: Beach Gate Code- 2019
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Hilton Head area promotional travel catalogs that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Advice
Some people are shocked to discover how many rental homes can be found in Hilton Head. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with booking, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance problems that may occur.
We've constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Do you think "Amazing pools, hot tub, and oceanfront views are waiting for you at Villamare." is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many popular hot spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can often be difficult among members of the family, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Decide on a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Spending Limit
Does the preferred rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home charge? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a family dog? Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of similar homes that fit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Info
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many vacation rental web sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a good time? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles