- As low as $201/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1450 square feet
This beautiful two-bedroom, two bath villa located in Hilton Head Island features impressive vistas of the Eleventh Hole on the George Fazio Golf Course. The villa has coastal artwork and decor throughout. The interior paint color is a calming light blue that compliments the modern furnishings. The comfortable and inviting living room has a flat screen TV in a sizable media console with plenty of books to read and games for everybody to play. There is refreshed furnishings in the living room that provides plenty of seating for the whole family. Immediately off the living room, there is access to the private deck with seating and striking vistas of a rookery with gregarious birds that can be spotted throughout the day. The striking view features mature trees draped with Spanish moss that is quintessential of Southern hospitality. Savor your morning coffee or just relax and read a book on your private deck.
The modern kitchen has been updated including quartz countertops and bespoke cabinetry with plenty of storage. The kitchen comes completely equipped with everything you will need for cooking and appreciating all your meals. There is a table with seating for 4 and a countertop bar with seating as well. The bright and inviting kitchen opens up to dining room with seating for six that overlooks the vistas of the broad golf course. Off of the kitchen is a separate bar area for mixing up all your beverages that you could possibly want. If you need to use a printer , the owner has supplied one as well.
The primary bedroom has a brand new king bed, chic new furnishings with plenty of room for your items, flat screen TV, and access to deck that connects to the living room. There is a closet with two levels of closet rods for all your clothes. The primary bathroom features a double sink vanity and enormous walk-in shower. The second bedroom features two twins with bright and cheerful linens and an adjacent full bathroom.
Inverness Village is located near the Fazio Golf Course in Palmetto Dunes. This charming villa is located within a mile to the beach. The community amenities include an on-site pool and private tennis courts. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, clay tennis and pickleball courts, fishing, miles of bicycle paths, eateries and stores and an 11 mile lagoon for exploring nature.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation rental:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Welcome to Eleventh Heaven! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles