- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyReady for coastal winds, fruity umbrellas in your drink, and some serious R&R? Then Latitude Adjustment is just what the doctor ordered. A ideal couples getaway.
6/10 a mile to the beach, 15 min walk or 5 min bicycle ride via sizable sidewalks shaded by superb oaks (see pic)
This thoroughly refreshed 1,100 sq ft villa has all the amenities of home, without the hassle. The kitchen is entirely supplied. All you need to bring is the food. The living room is enormous, comfortable and open to the dining room. 55”, 4K intelligent TV accepts for streaming Netflix, etc. The glass front door and enormous sliding doors to the courtyard let in tons of natural light. Cozy king bed in master and queen bed in 2nd bedroom. Linens supplied. Each bedroom has a flat screen tv, cable, and DVD player. Wi-fi and landline phone with complimentary local and long distance also included. Various board games and books are also availabe for you to savor. Beach towels and chairs supplied.
Queen's Grant is part of the striking Palmetto Dunes Plantation. Queens Grant has five swimming pools. You're a 15 min walk or 5 min bicycle ride to three miles of ideal beach, all in the shaded embrace of sizable trees that over hang your path. Hilton Head beaches are dog friendly. Don't forget to utilize this villa's private, outdoor shower for a stimulating rinse when you return.
A general store and bicycle rental facility are also within walking distance and within the Palmetto Dunes Plantation. Appreciate 2,000 acres of gorgeously maintained grounds, six miles of bicycle paths, and an 11 mile lagoon ideal for kayaking, canoeing, or paddle boarding. Not to mention three golf courses, to include Robert Trent Jones, and 25 tennis courts! There's also tons of shopping available, to include two Tanger Outlet Malls just mins. away.
This is a one story villa with NO stairs. Parking is available right next to the unit. We welcome huge dogs.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus offer printed guides with savings for accommodations, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of those great attractions at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds of people and get a better price? Shoulder seasons offer terrific prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide discounted prices to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners generally offer their customers the chance to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their Hilton Head gang, from quiet condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and expertise to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you book "Couples Retreat, Dog Friendly, Private enclosed courtyard ", review our short list of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be tricky among relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Pick a Size
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you should have. Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Have a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly vacation property. In most cases, just one person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and recovering each person's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with patio dining area? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Special Things to consider
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your companion! Even though a number of vacation rentals permit animals, rules and costs fluctuate per property. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match guests with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should catastrophe strike.
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding households are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? Ideally everything turned out to be ideal and you're ready to re-book the same property for next year. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience to aid with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles