- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIsland Club 102
Our calendar is modernized in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
This well appointed two-bedroom unit is located on the first floor at Island Club. It includes a lagoon view from your private outdoor space. The entirely supplied kitchen opens to the living room, which is furbished with a 36" flatscreen TV and appealing furnishings, ideal for entertaining the whole family. Both the kitchen and bathrooms have been freshly refreshed, so you can adore your holiday at the beach to the fullest.
The cavernous master bedroom has a king bed, outdoor space access, and 30" flatscreen TV. The private bathroom includes a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has two double beds and access to the hallway bathroom so you can be sure to have room for all of your appreciated ones.
The Island Club is an oceanfront villa complex located next to the Westin Resort Hotel, in the Folly Field area. Walkways lead through wonderfully landscaped grounds. Savor spending time at the beach and exploring the luxuries available to you, including nine tennis courts, a exercise center, b-ball courts, fishing lagoons, a zero-entry children's pool with a mushroom fountain, hot tub, a tanning shelf, a generous lap pool, and bicycle units. In addition to the sports complexes, the Island Club is outfitted with charcoal and gas grilles on site, a picnic area by the beach with lawn games like corn hole and lawn golf, as well as a children's playground.
Rent your stay at the Island Club today!
Seasonally heated pool.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking Notes: Parking pass mandatory for each car. No assigned parking. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee (“Management”), plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send tourism guide books with promotions for accommodations, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the very same great activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of vacation rental companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most looking forward to during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and tours you are most excited about.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to discover the number of properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to come across a vacation home that fits their expectations and budget.
Virtually all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Updated condo w/ lagoon view, shared pool, hot tub & more - close to beach!", go through our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Select a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your trip? Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Many rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking a pricey rental home. One member of your family must be given the task of getting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
What property features is your group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the gang travelling with a pup? While a number of rentals allow household pets, guidelines and fees vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds can be controlled. Examine your agreement carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Once the place, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your desires and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Your easiest possibility of a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Once you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Be considerate of the community. Many times, neighboring homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search next time.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles