- As low as $272/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- HDTV with cable/satellite service
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1570 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1570 square feet
This wonderfully decorated three bedroom four bathroom villa is ideal for your next Hilton Head hideaway!
The first floor consists of the kitchen, dining, living and master bedroom areas. The kitchen features granite countertops, refreshed cabinetry, bar seating for two and is entirely-supplied with everything you'll need for a home-cooked meal. Just off the kitchen is the dining area, seating four.
Beyond the dining area is the living room with ample seating, HDTV, Wii console and a slider to your private patio. Completing the first floor, the Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite Primary bathroom.
Upstairs, the first guest bedroom consists of a king bed, HDTV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. Completing the second floor is the second guest bedroom with one double and one queen bed, HDTV and another en-suite guest bathroom.
Outside on your private patio is a dining table that seats four along with a view of the Water Oak complex pool. You and your kids will appreciate that the pool is just a few steps away!
The beach can be comfortably accessed with a short walk, even shorter bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which is a seasonal on-call shuttle service within Palmetto Dunes.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Finding the best rental home:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Three Bedroom Villa close to everything! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. message the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles