- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySandhill Crane 3
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the most attractive holiday possible!*
This unit has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outdoor temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
This elegant Hilton Head getaway offers a host of fetching amenities, including a private pool, a furbished outdoor space, and two calming living spaces. Prepare meals in the well-supplied, bespoke kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and then dine together indoors or outdoor by your private heated pool. The first of two living rooms offers plenty of seating and shares space with the formal dining area, while the second living room, found on the third floor, includes a wet bar with a wine cooler and a libation table, just right for family game nights!
What’s close by:
Sea Pines is a 5,000-acre resort that includes the Harbour Town Links, home of the famed RBC Heritage tournament, with convenient access to waterfront shopping and dining. Additional resort activities include trail rides through Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach, dining, shopping, kayak units, and miles of bicycle paths. Whether you’re looking for the ideal golf hideaway or a family fun holiday spot, Sandhill Crane 3 is the just right choice for everybody.
Things to know:
Central air conditioning
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: Driveway parking plus 1 car garage
48 hours notification is mandatory in order to heat the pool. An additional pool heat fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation rental properties provide Hilton Head area printed travel magazines that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. Look for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the same terrific activities at a often significantly discounted.
- Are the trip dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide amazing prices.
- Several management companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning guests to the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific groups of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to night life. If there's a particular Hilton Head activity that you love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed resulting from medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn just how many properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to discover a vacation home that fits their expectations and budget.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Sunny & bright home near the beach w/ private pool & furnished deck!", review our short collection of issues to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many trendy destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can often be tricky between family members, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that "Sunny & bright home near the beach w/ private pool & furnished deck!" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What home features is your family searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Often times the senior generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Most rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company might know of very similar properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Agreement
Read through the full agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required contact the home manager without delay. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the local community. Many times, surrounding households are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a little. Even if you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should be dealt with before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most rental home sites ask for feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to go back? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple. If the property wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.