- As low as $236/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1473 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1473 square feet
Appreciate the many updates that have taken place in this handsome Turnberry Village villa! The Kitchen was freshly refreshed with all bespoke cabinetry, Quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. The Living Room furnishings and floor as well as the window treatments in the living room have all been updated. This two bedroom plus loft villa is ideal for families and golf/tennis groups alike. Each bedroom, including the loft bedroom, has an HDTV and updated linens. Out on your private deck, appreciate outdoor dining along with a gas grille for guest use. This location backs up to the pool area, providing simple access for the whole family. The beach can be reached via short bicycle trip or by calling the complimentary in-resort transportation Palmetto Dunes Buggy (seasonal).
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Stunning Hilton Head Island Vacation Rental! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles