- As low as $650/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2525 sq ft (235 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2525 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Spend balmy days outside swimming in the screened backyard pool, barbecuing at the lagoon's edge, or gathering around the outdoor firepit at this amazing, two-story home. Make your Hilton Head escape one to remember. This bungalow is the ideal place for a family hideaway, with its secluded location that's still just a short drive or bicycle ride from stores, eateries, and recreational activities. The property is set within simple access of Harbour Town's businesses and golf courses, as well as the island's white, sandy beaches. On this peaceful street, the tropical flora and fauna of the local landscaping provide handsome curb appeal. The Sea Pines Racquet Club and its tennis court are within walking distance of the property, as is the PGA Golf Course.
As you arrive, you'll be greeted by high-speed WiFi with a mesh router and two desk areas to use if you plan to work from home. You'll find oak wood floor throughout the bungalow and a cavernous living area featuring overstuffed chairs, a 75-inch TV with a sound bar, and a DVD player for movie nights. The elegant kitchen is separated from the living room by an island breakfast bar, offering polished stainless steel appliances, bespoke cabinetry, and a wet bar.
Savor closet organizers in the two downstairs bedrooms and gorgeously updated bathrooms. Other amenities include a washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025911
City/town permit number: 25911
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Renovated home with private screened pool, lagoon views & nearby beach access has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.