- As low as $181/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1459 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
Queens Grant 644
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the Queen's Grant portion of the Palmetto Dunes resort community, this immaculate condo offers a prime ground-floor locale with a private deck, a grille, and alfresco dining. Located near the entrance of Palmetto Dunes, Queens Grant offers enviable walkability to the best of the resort. Stroll ten mins. to sandy beaches with the supplied beach gear, which include chairs, an umbrella, and a beach wagon (located in the guest bedroom closet.) You'll also be close to an array of dining options, and the Palmetto Dunes General Store. Perched alongside the Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course, you're a short 2-min. walk from the Robert Trent Jones Pro Shop and the Toptracer range, making this condo a golfing haven. On top of that, you're just a fast walk from the George Fazio Golf Course and the Palmetto Dunes Tennis and Pickleball Center.
Back at your vacation home, you'll be greeted by welcoming colors, a variety of photographs adorning the walls, vaulted ceilings, plush seating for the group, and a 85" intelligent TV with an entertainment console for impressive family movie nights or big sporting events. For other things to do, peruse the supplied books about the history of South Carolina, its beaches, its wildlife, and more. If you're feeling competitive, try the board games under the TV. A queen adjustable futon and wicker chair, along with the main living room's new lighting and end tables, culminate to create the epitome of relaxation. The queen sleeper couch and futon can both create additional sleeping options for up to four guests. Take advantage of the "business center," an area with a new desk, leather desk chair, and 22" monitor for those hoping to do some remote work while away. The pristine kitchen provides a full suite of stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, and a kitchen bar. The primary bedroom has been outfitted with a 55" intelligent TV to watch while comfortably calming, while the guest bedroom has its own 60" TV and a brand new queen bed, bed, and dresser.
The private deck is the ideal place to dine alfresco, complete with a gas grille. The patio also serves as a great place to eat outdoors, especially considering it sports a new sectional couch, complete with new cushions and pillows, a patio umbrella, a hammock, and coffee/end tables.
Your stay comes with unbeatable amenities, including access to five pools, an on-call seasonal buggy, bicycle trails, golf courses, a tennis center, and an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing.
QUEEN'S GRANT AMENITIES
Six outdoor pools (unheated, open April to October)
On-call buggy (April to September)
Bicycle trails connecting the entire resort
Access to three world-class golf courses (additional fee)
Access to an award-winning tennis center (additional fee)
Access to an 11-mile interconnected lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
THINGS TO KNOW
Please note: During the months of September - May, the complex may be performing varied maintenance work. Effects of this can include but are not limited to, additional noise, reduced parking, and construction zones. We will do our best to make all guests aware, but Vacasa does not always get notified of projects before they start. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience during your stay.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 072540
City/town permit number: 31894
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Queen’s Grant condo with deck, pools, grill, tennis, golf, & 11-mile lagoon has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Call the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles