- As low as $366/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1289 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1289 square feet
Treat yourself to this huge two bedroom and three bathroom villa located mere steps away from the pool located in the Water Oak community within Palmetto Dunes!
The first floor consists of the master suite, bathroom, living, dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen is smartly-designed with bespoke cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops while being completely-outfitted with the accoutrement of home; including a Kurig/coffee maker combo.
The dining area adjacent to the kitchen provides ample light and seating for six. The living area features comfortable furnishings, Intelligent TV and slider access to your private patio. Rounding out the first floor is the Primary suite featuring a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bathroom is well-refreshed with a gorgeously tiled walk-in shower.
Heading upstairs on the landing is a modest seating area great calming with a book. Completing the second floor is the guest bedroom with its two queen beds with new beds, a intelligent HDTV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom is also updated with a very generously tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside on your private patio there is a dining table with a view of the Water Oak community pool. Water Oak villas are great for families and groups alike! The beach is conveniently accessed with a ten to fifteen min. walk or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, a seasonal on-call and complimentary shuttle service operating within Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Finding your best deal:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Large Two Bedroom Villa Located Steps From the Pool! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles