- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property2 Collier Beach in Singleton Beach is a incredible oceanfront 5 Bedroom/5.5 Bathroom home with an oceanfront pool. This spectacular home includes private baths for all bedrooms, glamourous kitchen, many balconies and even a spectacular 3rd floor oceanfront family room/game room with its own wet bar.
**New kitchen cabinets installed January 2020!**
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
2 Collier Beach Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining Area, Laundry Room, TV, Private Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Full/Twin Bunk Bed with single trundle , TV (Shower/Tub Combo)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV (Walk-in-Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, Sleeper Chair, TV (Walk-in-Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Third Floor: Second Living Area, Dining, Wet Bar, TV, Half Bath, Balcony
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, Queen Bed, Sleeper Chair, TV (Walk-in-Shower, Garden Tub)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles)
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*Pool Dimensions: 20' by 9'
2 Dogs Max (each dog up to 50lbs) $200 Per Pet Per Week
Please Note: The elevator has been disabled at the owner’s request. It cannot be used by any visitors.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guide books with promotions for accommodations, dining and activities. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Could you adjust your vacation week? Off-peak times provide considerable deals.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat visitors of the same rental. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual home owners frequently offer clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed due to medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide range of short-term rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "Oceanfront Home w/Private Pool, 2 Living Areas & Amazing Views Of The Beach" is the best rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking very early. To ensure the greatest choice of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tough between family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you'll need. Bear in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Will your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you just want a vacation rental with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental payment? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Commonly the elder generation has problems with stairways. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your furry family members. Even though a number of vacation rentals allow pets, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. A number of constraints might eliminate a potential rental. Don't forget to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies will have an exclusive selection of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find wear and tear, or if repairs are needed call the rental manager right away. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of suggestions.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even when you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The vacation home really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be dealt with before leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Most vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to give feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you are happy to re-book the same rental home for next year. If the rental wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles