- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Ski & Snowboard
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis polished 4,450 square foot home is located just steps to Burke's Beach.The open concept floor plan gives a elegant flowing effect to the kitchen, living, and dining area which is great for entertaining! Turn in for the evening in the media room on the 2nd floor with a enormous flat screen TV and recliners ideal for any family movie nighttime! There is also a putting green, foosball, air hockey and arcade machine with over 25 games to savor, including Pac-Man, Galaga, 1943 & many more (each game 25 cents) in the garage. Last but not least, visitors are sure to adore the massive patio which includes an outdoor bar, dining table, pool and hot tub (seats 6 agreeably) ( hot tub heat supplied). This home is exactly what you are you looking for for your holiday to Hilton Head!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
3 Surf Watch Way, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining (table seats 8 and bar seats 4), TV, Half Bath, Pool, Hot tub (Heat Included), Gas Grille (Propane Supplied), Parlor Chairs and Seating
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Two Double Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Second Floor: Living Area (Sleeper Couch), TV
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, Twin Sleeper Chair, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, Twin Sleeper Chair, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles), Foosball Table, Air Hockey Table, Putting Green
Pool Dimensions: 14' by 24'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4%.
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit 50% deposit.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and rental properties provide Hilton Head area promotional catalogs that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to modify your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it's beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Consider investing in trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Some people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Hilton Head family, from relaxing condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you believe "Near Ocean Home, Open Concept, Private Pool & Hot Tub, Short Walk To Beach!" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Read through this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Choose a Size
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Make certain "Near Ocean Home, Open Concept, Private Pool & Hot Tub, Short Walk To Beach!" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, make certain everyone understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
What home features is the family looking for? Do you want a rental home with patio dining area? Will the property need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Do people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your best friend! Even though a number of rental homes permit dogs, rules and fees vary per rental. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest potential for a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, visitors have to pay state taxes when renting "Near Ocean Home, Open Concept, Private Pool & Hot Tub, Short Walk To Beach!", along with any other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property needs to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with pots and pans, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Ideally everything ended up being fantastic and you're ready to re-book the same property for next season. Maybe the rental home wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles