- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to 10 Iron Clad, a impeccable multi-level, sea front home in the award-winning Palmetto Dunes Resort. With breath taking sea vistas from nearly every room, your family is sure to savor their beach holiday. A one million dollar modernization was finished during the summer of 2017 by award-winning builders, Cameron and Cameron and interior design by Kelly Caron. With renovations revamping the entire home, including kitchen, bathroom, floor, upper outdoor space and new furnishings, 10 Iron Clad represents the best that Hilton Head has to offer. This "brand-new" home has wood floor on all levels with elegant tile in all bathrooms.
When you enter into the open entryway, you are greeted by ceiling to floor windows that offer extraordinary vistas of the sea. Off to the right of the entry, you will find a queen bedroom with a mounted flat screen TV and walk-in shower with subway tiles. The California King bedroom also has a mounted flat screen TV and a walk-in shower with penny tiles and direct sea vistas. Take a few steps down from the king bedroom and you will enter into the sea view bunk bed room that has a full bed on the bottom and a twin XL on the top. This room also has its own full bathroom with a sizable walk-in shower. On this level, you will also find a seating area with a 48" flat screen TV that has a brand new sectional couch that pulls out into a queen sleeper bed.
To the left of the entryway you will find two more bedrooms. The California King bedroom has a mounted flat screen TV and direct vistas of the sea. This bedroom has an attached walk-in shower with penny tiles. The other bedroom has two twin beds, each with a trundle, and has its own walk-in shower. Between these two rooms is a game room with a foosball table, full-size stainless steel refrigerator and sink. Attached to this room is the laundry room which has brand new Electrolux front-loading washer and dryer.
If you make your way up the wooden stairs you will be greeted on the second level with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beach. The second level has three sitting areas. The living room has brand-new seating for 8 as you have direct sea vistas through the enormous windows. The family room has a new chaise lounge sectional with a 65” UltraHD TV. The third sitting area on the second level is a reading nook that is a split level up from the family room and is the ideal place to nestle into a good rent. Upstairs, you will also find the master king bedroom with wrap around windows that accept you to see the sea from any angle. The master bathroom has stone floor and quartz countertops, two separate vanities, a stand up shower with two shower heads, and a floating BainUltra Thermomasseur tub.
Also located on the second floor is the dining room that seats eight, with additional seating for four at the breakfast table. The dining room also has a wet bar with a hammered nickel sink. The freshly renovated kitchen offers vibrant blue and white bespoke cabinets with quartz countertops. The bespoke paneled Liebherr refrigerator has freezer drawers. The new stainless steel 6-burner gas range and convection oven will accept your chef to create meals and memories while looking out on the Atlantic. A sizable farmhouse sink and bespoke paneled dishwasher make tidy-up a wind. The kitchen is outfitted with all new appliances and new preparing silverware. A prepare's dream kitchen!
The outdoor space off the second-level includes new travertine floor and a new constructed-in stainless still DCS gas grille with attached countertop space for your grille master. Appreciate that grilled meal on the outdoor Polywood dining table that seats six as you adore the cool sea wind. Savor your morning coffee out on the balcony where you can sit in the rocking chairs. Listen to the sounds of the waves and watch the sun rise over the Atlantic. Closely watch to see if you can catch the dolphins swimming their path up and down the shore from your perch.
This dream home also has a full SONOS sound system that you can control from your own smartphone. With dedicated speakers in the master suite, kitchen, living room, family room, downstairs sitting area accept you to listen to your own favorite music in your own part of the home. Don’t forget music by the pool or upstairs outdoor space. There are speakers there too!
The pool can be heated for an additional charge. There is also an elevator that services all floors and can also be used for an additional charge.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and mall.
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guide books with savings for vacation rentals, dining and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times offer sizable bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer financial savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer guests the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to learn just how many properties are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping services, as well as maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many beginners will be happy to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you believe "10 Iron Clad- Luxury Ocean Front Home, 6 Br, 6.5 Ba- Private Beach Access" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Start by determining which particular area of Hilton Head you'd like to visit, and the choose trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Most rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Spending Limit
Check to make sure "10 Iron Clad- Luxury Ocean Front Home, 6 Br, 6.5 Ba- Private Beach Access" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking an expensive vacation property. A single member of your group must be responsible for gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group trying to find? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with patio lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Adequate access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the crew traveling with a furry friend? While quite a few vacation homes allow dogs and cats, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Examine your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. If you discover problems, or if fixes are required get in touch with the rental manager right away.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every room of the rental to make certain that you've packed all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental property sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere with regards to rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be simple. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.3 miles