- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to 10 Iron Clad, a brilliant multi-level, sea front home in the award-winning Palmetto Dunes Resort. With breath taking sea vistas from nearly every room, your family is sure to savor their beach holiday. A one million dollar remodel was newly finished by award-winning builders, Element Construction and interior design by Kelly Caron. With renovations revamping the entire home, including kitchen, bathroom, floor, upper outdoor space and new furnishings, 10 Iron Clad represents the most great that Hilton Head has to offer. This "brand-new" home has wood floor on all levels with pretty tile in all bathrooms.
When you enter into the open entry, you are greeted by ceiling to floor windows that offer extraordinary vistas of the sea. Off to the right of the entryway, you will find a queen bedroom with a mounted flat screen TV and walk-in shower with subway tiles. The California King bedroom also has a mounted flat screen TV and a walk-in shower with penny tiles and direct sea vistas. Take a few steps down from the king bedroom and you will enter into the sea view bunk bed room that has a full bed on the bottom and a twin XL on the top. This room also has its own full bathroom with a sizable walk-in shower. On this level, you will also find a seating area with a 48" flat screen TV that has a brand new sectional couch that pulls out into a queen sleeper bed.
To the left of the entryway you will find two more bedrooms. The California King bedroom has a mounted flat screen TV and direct vistas of the sea. This bedroom has an attached walk-in shower with penny tiles. The other bedroom has two twin beds, each with a trundle, and has its own walk-in shower. Between these two rooms is a game room with a foosball table, full-size stainless steel refrigerator and sink. Attached to this room is the laundry room which has brand new Electrolux front-loading washer and dryer.
If you make your way up the wooden stairs you will be greeted on the second level with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beach. The second level has three sitting areas. The living room has brand-new seating for 8 as you have direct sea vistas through the huge windows. The family room has a new chaise lounge sectional with a 65” UltraHD TV. The third sitting area on the second level is a reading nook that is a split level up from the family room and is the ideal place to nestle into a good rent. Upstairs, you will also find the master king bedroom with wrap around windows that accept you to see the sea from any angle. The master bathroom has stone floor and quartz countertops, two separate vanities, a stand up shower with two shower heads, and a floating BainUltra Thermomasseur tub.
Also located on the second floor is the dining room that seats eight, with additional seating for four at the breakfast table. The dining room also has a wet bar with a hammered nickel sink. The freshly modernized kitchen offers vibrant blue and white bespoke cabinets with quartz countertops. The bespoke paneled Liebherr refrigerator has freezer drawers. The new stainless steel 6-burner gas range and convection oven will accept your chef to create meals and memories while looking out on the Atlantic. A enormous farmhouse sink and bespoke paneled dishwasher make tidy-up a wind. The kitchen is outfitted with all new appliances and new preparing silverware. A prepare's dream kitchen!
The outdoor space off the second-level includes new travertine floor and a new constructed-in stainless still DCS gas grille with attached countertop space for your grille master. Savor that grilled meal on the outdoor Polywood dining table that seats six as you adore the cool sea wind. Adore your morning coffee out on the balcony where you can sit in the rocking chairs. Listen to the sounds of the waves and watch the sun rise over the Atlantic. Closely watch to see if you can catch the dolphins swimming their path up and down the shore from your perch.
This dream home also has a full SONOS sound system that you can control from your own smartphone. With dedicated speakers in the master suite, kitchen, living room, family room, downstairs sitting area accept you to listen to your own favorite music in your own part of the home. Don’t forget music by the pool or upstairs outdoor space. There are speakers there too!
The pool can be heated for an additional charge. There is also an elevator that services all floors and can also be used for an additional charge.
**** Please note that since this unit is often uninhabited for periods of time, we have installed Nest cameras. The Nest cameras inside are located in the kitchen, upstairs living room and downstairs living room. These cameras WILL be deactivated when visitors are present. There are NO devices in bedrooms, bathrooms, or any other indoor space. We also have security cameras that capture the driveway in the front and the backyard and pool area. These cameras are for the security of the unit. If you wish to have these cameras disabled during your stay, please let us know.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and mall.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send printed guides with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful attractions at a often substantial discounted.
- Could you alter your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are practically catered to specific clients, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of short-term rental homes available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to fit their Hilton Head family, from low-noise condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping families with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine service problems that may arise.
We've put together a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you start to book "10 Iron Clad- Luxury Ocean Front Home, 6 Br, 6.5 Ba- Private Beach Access", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Choose a Community and Date
Sometimes, the most challenging part of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simpler.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Consider that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental property payment? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Aside from having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This can prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental property websites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience to help with your next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.3 miles