- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1064 sq ft (99 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1064 square feet
Hilton Head Cabanas 29
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find the ultimate location for your Atlantic hideaway at this condo at the Hilton Head Cabanas community! Located just across the street from South Forest Beach, you can walk from your front door to the sand in just mins.. Stroll to Coligny Plaza to find local stores and eateries. Plentiful chaise lounge seating makes it simple to relax around the outdoor community pool. Little ones will be delighted to splash in the kid's pool. Walk across the street for sun-kissed days on the sand at South Forest Beach, or walk to Coligny Shopping Plaza to discover unique stores and local eateries. Savor the area's natural beauty at Audubon Newhall Preserve, a three-mile trip from your rental. Golfers will appreciate being close to courses such as Shipyard Golf Club (3 miles) and Harbour Town Golf Links (5 miles).
Inside, two floors of freshly updated living space await. Highlights include a modern kitchen and an abundance of windows that allow for ample natural light. The sunlit living area is furnished with a comfortable couch and two armchairs. Kick back and stream your favorite shows on the intelligent TV. The updated kitchen includes modern appliances and a helpful array of gadgets. You'll also find a convenient starter supply of dish soap and paper towels. When you're ready to eat, gather around the table in the dining area. Start vacation days with morning coffee on your private patio, outfitted with Adirondack chairs. In the evenings, Bar-B-Que tasty meals on the gas grille. Extra perks include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer. Beach chairs are supplied in the rental.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
The community pool is unheated and open seasonally, from April 1st through October 1st. The main pool is 7' at the deepest point and the kids' pool is 1' deep.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose and book the bestrental home:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Hilton Head Cabanas condo with patio & on-site pool - walk to beach & Coligny has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.