- As low as $216/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1459 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
Queens Grant 684
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Whether you're spending your days by one of the on-site pools, teeing it up at one of the three world-class golf courses, or hitting the beach (less than a mile away), there's no end to the ways you can appreciate your stay at this Queens Grant condo. At home, savor breezy outdoor calming on the private deck and fire up the grille for a Lowcountry cookout.
Designed for modern comfort, the condo features a vaulted ceiling, vibrant coastal decor, and a host of updated home amenities. Prepare at-home meals comfortably in the sleek, stainless steel full kitchen and then dine together or play board games at the table. A pass-through window makes it painless to serve up home-cooked meals. Plush couches and a intelligent TV are ready for casual downtime or family movie nights. An upstairs study makes a ideal location for a daytime office or reading room.
QUEENS GRANT AMENITIES
- Five outdoor pools (open April through October)
- On-call buggy
- Bicycle trails connecting the entire resort
- Access to an 11-mile interconnected lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31460
City/town permit number: 036408
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 1. Weight limit: 30 lbs each.
Finding the best vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking a perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- First and foremost, have your family select date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Golf getaway condo near the beach with pools, private deck, AC, & W/D has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles